Terms and Conditions
Last updated 01/12/2017.
ARTICLE 1 - Definitions
ARTICLE 1: DEFINITIONS
In these conditions:
ARTICLE 2: AGREEMENT
2. We retain the right to amend these Terms & Conditions at any time without notice, it is the Consumer's responsibility to regularly check for updates and amendments. If the Participant not not agree in part or in full with the conditions set out, they may cancel their membership / agreement at any time.
ARTICLE 3: SERVICES
1. The services provided by the Datingsite consist of providing an online opportunity to get in touch with other Participants or from matching online Participants who fit together well on the basis of indicators set by the Datingsite. The Datingsite provides a detailed insight into these indicators on its website.
2. The Datingsite does not guarantee success or a relationship.
3. The Datingsite is transparent about the services it offers. Before entering into Membership, we provides clear information about rates, automatic renewal of membership, conditions and possibilities of the Website so that the Consumer can decide whether to take up the offer.
4. The Datingsite may impose additional requirements on Consumers who wish to use the service such as: age requirements (minimum and maximum), education and desired type of relationship. These requirements are clearly stated on the Website prior to entering into Membership. The additional requirements are only set to define the target group of the relevant Datingsite and to increase the chance of success, a date or a match. The additional requirements may not be in conflict with the law;
5. Contacting other Participants may be subject to conditions, for example: Membership Payment. The Datingsite informs the Consumer before entering into Membership about the conditions under which Participants can contact each other and the notifications they will receive.
6. Membership to the Datingsite is free but some features may only be accessible through paid Membership. If the service is provided on payment of a Membership Fee, this is based on a fixed amount for a certain period or on an amount per transaction or a combination of these.
7. The Datingsite can not guarantee the accuracy and completeness of the information provided by the Participants. Participants are responsible for the information that they make available through the Website.
8. The Datingsite is not responsible for the participant's behavior during, for example, a personal appointment in connection with an acquaintance via the Website.
ARTICLE 4: AVAILABILITY OF SERVICES
1. The Datingsite makes every effort to provide the services to Consumers without malfunctions.
2. The Datingsite can not guarantee continuous availability of the services;
3. If maintenance is performed on the Website, the Datingsite will announce this as much as possible in advance and limit the inconvenience as much as possible but is under no obligation to do so.
4. The Datingsite may discontinue any part of the service without notice including features, messages or profiles.
ARTICLE 5: CONTENT & BEHAVIOUR OF CONSUMERS
1. The Consumer is not permitted to act indecently or in violation of the law or encourage others to do so. For example, Consumers are forbidden to:
2. If a Consumer acts in violation of the stipulated Article 5.1 or any of the rules on the Datingsite, the Datingsite may terminate the Membership of the Consumer and immediately adjust, block or delete their profile. The Datingsite informs the Consumer of the blockade or removal stating the reason via email.
3. The Consumer accepts that the Datingsite is able to monitor / check the data and conduct supplied by them in connection with possible violations of Article 5.1.
4. The Consumer is liable and responsible for any content they post and we have no responsibility or liability for content posted on the Datingsite as to its content, accuracy, reliability, and provide no endorsement for any content posted by Consumers.
5. However, the Datingsite retains the right, but not obligation to check, monitor, modify or delete any content posted on the Datingsite.
ARTICLE 6: COMPLAINTS ABOUT PARTICIPANTS; DECEPTION
1. If the Datingsite receives a complaint about a Participant, we will investigate this complaint and, if necessary, take appropriate measures.
2. The Datingsite makes efforts to ensure that profiles of Consumers do not contain untruths, are misleading or in any other way can cause damage or nuisance to other Participants and if found, make efforts to remove, modify or block.
3. The Datingsite endeavors to point out to Consumers any possible deception by Participants on the Datingsite. The website itself indicates the risks to consumers and safe dating tips are given to prevent damage. Always remain cautious and ‘Contact Us’ if you have any concerns regarding another participant.
4. The Datingsite cannot guarantee that participants will not violate the Terms & Conditions, but we take all complaints seriously and endeavour to take appropriate measures.
ARTICLE 7: PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
3. The consumer is solely responsible for the security of their login information and should not share this information with any third parties or make such information visible to anyone but themselves.
4. The Datingsite may, at any time, request information to verify your identity.
ARTICLE 8: LIABILITY
1. The Consumer uses the Datingsite at their own risk.
2. The Datingsite is only liable to Consumers for damage that is the result of a shortcoming in performance, unless this shortcoming can not be attributed to the Datingsite. We make no guarantee that the Datingsite will be available at all times without error or that the consumer will find success using our Datingsite.
3. The Consumer is liable towards the Datingsite for damage resulting from a shortcoming by the Consumer in the performance, for example as a result of violation of article 5, unless this shortcoming can not be attributed to the Consumer.
4. The Datingsite is in no way liable for any indirect losses that may occur from the use of the Datingsite.
ARTICLE 9: TERMINATION BY CONSUMER
1. A paid membership can be entered into for a specific period. At the end of this period, Membership may be tacitly renewed for an indefinite period of time. The Datingsite explicitly points out to the Consumer when entering into the Membership this possibility of tacit renewal.
2. The paid Membership renewal can be terminated before the end of any individual period.
3. Paid Membership can be terminated in writing via email, the website or a letter by post stating your nickname and relevant membership details. The Consumer receives a confirmation of their cancellation via the email address used to register with the Datingsite.
4. Regardless of whether the paid Membership has been canceled, the Datingsite will at all times deactivate the Consumer's profile at the request of the Consumer as soon as possible and, in any case, within two weeks of receiving the request from the Consumer.
ARTICLE 10: COMPLAINTS
1. The Datingsite will respond to a submitted complaint within 3 working days.
Entrepreneur name: MatchMedia BV
Acting under the name / names: 50plusmatch.com.au
Location address: Vasteland 78 3011 BN Rotterdam The Netherlands
Email address: email@example.com
Chamber of Commerce number: 17136160 VAT number: NL817511908B01